First Ive been dealing with a sick/not sick child. Haven last week decided to throw up randomly while I was at work at my Mother in Laws. MIL was great and took amazing care of Haven, but it was so random to me that H would be sick. She had been fine. She didnt have a fever so I thought it was an isolated incident. The next day she was fine, we went about our day no problems. When I was putting her to bed I noticed she felt a little warm so I took her temp. It was 100.2. Not to bad but enough to put me on alert.
Therein was my week. She had a temp so I had to cancel all plans and playdates, but she was acting fine so we still ran errands and such. Finally yesterday I took her to the dr just to be sure. Her temp had gone up slightly and she was starting to cough. The dr said she had an upper respiratory infection, she was on the back end of it, and should be fine. It had been going around. Im so glad I paid $100 for him to tell me that .:said in my super sarcastic voice:.
| Waiting for the Dr. |
On the other hand we have also been getting ready for school to start. We got the kids a new first day of school outfit, their list of school supplies that the school sends out, and new backpacks and lunch boxes. Yes, this year J will need a lunch box - because he will be at school ALL day and will be eating his lunch there. Wow, that will be a change for this Mama!
H will be going to the Transitional Kindergarten at the school. I made that choice based on money and convenience You just cant beat having both your kids in the same place :) So next year we will have the choice of moving her on to 1st or having her stay for another year in kinder. We shall see......
Anyways, it will be a big year for us!
2 comments:
Such a sweet pic of Haven. Don't like it when my littest Grand Daughter is sickie!! May the Lord heal this little Miss! ILY!!
Pray for complete healing. I love you, Dad
Post a Comment