Neil really wanted to do something special with the kids before they started school and we would be stuck to a schedule. Plus its been so stinking hot here. I think the high has been around 110 for the past 4 or 5 weeks and the low has been upper 70s and even 80 or so a few nights. That is pretty hot!! So off to Gilroy we went. I tried to get us a hotel at the beach but seems everyone had that idea. No luck. I couldnt find anything!! As I said, off to Gilroy Gardens it was.
Their high was about 85-90 and we left early enough to catch the benefits of the low of 54. It was a nice day. We rode lots of rides, enjoyed some treats and had a great time as a family. All while beating the heat of the valley. Good times on our last hurrah!!
4 comments:
love that coastal weater - great pics- I love you, Dad
What a great place to have a good time!! ILY!!
Also, great way to beat the heat!!
Looks like you guys had fun! We went to Gilroy Gardens for the first time back in June and it. was. DEATH. SO HOT. I'm glad your family was able to enjoy it on a nice day!
(This is Morgan from Growing Kids, by the way. After class, a friend of ours spilled that I had a blog and Neil said that you do too so here I am, stalking away!) :)
Post a Comment