School is rapidly approaching and the kids recently received their back packs we ordered in the mail. We got the packs and lunch boxes out of the box and the kids were all excited. Haven quickly took hers to her room and filled it with stuffed animals and other treasures. I thought to myself she may not quite be ready ;) But it was fun to see them excited. I even had the packs monogrammed. That was fun for me!
Also on Friday I had the kids hairs cut. My friend has a lady come to her house and cut her kids hair and the lady just happens to be the same lady we love at the local kids hair place. So I got the cuts cheaper and way more convenient.
We already got all the kids school supplies that were on the list the school sends out. And picked out their first day of school outfits! And new shoes :)
Gearing up!!
3 comments:
Good job getting them ready for a new school year! I love you, Dad
Hmm...which lady from the local kid haircut place? ;)
Oh, that was Layne :)
Post a Comment