This year Neil and I thought we would head to the beach just for the day. But the more we thought of it the more we decided we should stay the night. So the Thursday before the Friday we were to head over I started calling hotels. Of course, many didnt have vacancy and the few that did has super jacked prices. But low and behold God provided a nice place to stay at a normal price.
And it was pet friendly!
Not to shabby a view if I do say so myself.
So before we checked in we spent the day at the beach.
Then back to the hotel to clean up and rest
But first a little swim
And dinner with the whole fam. There were 13 of us.
A walk to the end of the pier - a bit chilly but always nice to see the sun go down.
The next day we stopped at a winery to do a cave tour. It turned out to be more of a cellar than a cave, but oh well.
Fun times at the beach!!
1 comment:
Absolutly great pics - great times- I love you, Dad
Post a Comment