Monday, April 30, 2012

Open House x 2

In March we had Justus open house.  I have to say, for all the work the teachers put into it - I know it is A LOT - its just not that exciting for me.  I guess because Im in the classroom on a weekly basis its just not anything new.  But.... I know the children love to showcase their work and it is a good opportunity for the kids to "do their best".  I also think it is a great thing for parents who dont see their activities regularly....ie: Neil. :)



 The other night was Havens open house.  Same thing really.  Love seeing her work, but....nothing too new.





The kids liked playing play dough more than showing us around


How is that for a bad open house attitude ;)  Seriously, I really do appreciate ALL the hard work the teachers put into it.

2 comments:

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

I always LOVED going to yours and your sister's open houses! What you said is so true...most parents aren't in the classroom on a daily/weekly basis and love to see their child's accomplishments. I am so impressed on Justus' and Haven's handwriting! ILY!!

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Love all the pics- is July far away? I love you, Dad