Sunday, November 2, 2008

What kind of person are you??

It seems lately that God has been opening my eyes to new things (imagine that!) Mostly, the way different people view/react to situations, people etc. Ive learned that there are people out there that are huge people pleasers. They feel inadequate if someone disagrees with them. Or there are approval addicts. There are people that are perfectionists to a point that if they fail, their self worth is at stake. You know, Im not really like that. Im sure at different times in my life I have been. But since adulthood, I am confident in my identity in Christ. I know that it doesnt matter what people think/say its all about my obedience to Jesus and the fact that Im on this Earth for Him and His purposes. Not for myself, not even for my family. So I ask, what kind of person are you? Whom/what are you trying to please??

No comments: