Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Sometimes Im mean
Even tho I consider myself nice and considerate, sometimes Im just mean. I cant help it - well, I can but usually its over and done before I realize. For example, yesterday evening on my way to my sisters I was coming down Chestnut between Teague and Nees and some big SUV pulls up next to me at the stop sign. Now, we all know that Chestnut is mostly one lane - besides the occasional only part-way lane two. Well the SUV guns it when its our turn to go, but there was a car in front of it that was already there, so SUV either had to go really fast to get in front of me or had to slow down to get behind me. I get a little cranky when everyone knows the lanes goes away but they try to hurry and get in front of me. So this time, I just went really fast too so they had to wait and get behind me. Now, I wasnt in a hurry, it really was of no consequence to me if they were in front of me. I just was being mean. But then I felt bad. Maybe next time Ill remember to be nice. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment