Friday, November 7, 2008
Icky Past Couple of Days!
The last few days, namely Tues and Weds were horrible from a mommy standpoint. Haven was acting so irritably. I promise she screamed, not yelled or cried, all day long. I was about to go batty. I wasnt sure what was wrong. Im still not so sure. We had just been to her 1 year check up on Monday so I knew nothing was wrong from that standpoint. The Dr even held off on her shots cause I said how irritable she had been. I think she is getting another tooth, so that is probably a cause. But it was awful. Then Thurs and today she has been better, but Im still kinda on eggshells not sure what is up. On top of it all, I feel like Im getting the flu. Very achy, sicky, etc. But Im looking for the bright side. With the weekend here, Neil will be able to help out during the day so I can rest and also help me monitor Haven. Im sure when Monday rolls around things will be much better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry! That's kind of how my nights have been this past week. =) I think it's teeth, too. We will survive!!! (right?)
Post a Comment