Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Jeans that fit



I am so excited! I love getting new clothes! I remember times in my life after going clothes shopping (usually for school) with my mom waking up just feeling so happy cause I had all these new clothes. Just a happy feeling in my gut. So I finally got some new jeans that fit properly. I had been wearing the two pairs that I got last year post preggo, so you know after losing baby weight, now they are too big. Ive made do, but then finally I got a few new pairs!! But they are so expensive! Even getting them at cheap places - they still are pricey for me. So just a little bit at a time. And I also got some new shoes - I dont think Ive gotten new shoes in YEARS! About time!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh the sacrifices we make as Moms! Can't wait to see the new shoes!

Ann-Marie said...

Yay! I'm all about new clothes, and I LOVE shoes. I like your new family pictures on your blog!