Monday, December 31, 2012

My Birthday

I had a super great birthday this year!

First off, Haven made me a super cool birthday crown.  It was so special and very thoughtful.

The kids gifts were precious to me also.  J picked out a K-cup carousel for my coffee and H picked out a purple cup for me.  I love their thoughtfulness   Neil got me something Ive wanted for a long time.  Its a Map of History - Biblical alongside natural.  Its the best!





 Then, my mom payed to have a sitter come to my house so I could spend the day shopping, having lunch and hanging out with her and my sis and her girls.  She also gave us all $$ to spend.
I did get to start my day with Starbucks and I bought the Les Mis cd. Happy!


We had lunch at Cheesecake Factory.  One of my most favorite places!  Neil even got to come join us.



 That night I got to go have dinner with some great girlfriends of mine.  I felt so blessed!!




2 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Wonderful job on all the blogs! It was the best time! Love being there! I love you, Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

What a wonderful birthday you did have and we were soooo glad to be part of it, Chickie! ILY!