Thursday, January 10, 2013

First Date

Tonight Neil took Haven on her first date.  To say she was excited is an understatement.  She has been talking about it to everyone ever since she found out!

She drew a picture of her outfit.  She knew exactly what she wanted to look like.  Her outfit matched clothes that were already in her closet so I helped her get them and set them aside.

Her picture next to the outfit
Then today at Campus Club she was talking with the teachers and decided she wanted to wear her hair in a braid.

So tonight I got her all dressed up in the outfit she picked out, braided her hair and then Neil came and rang the door bell to pick her up.  I believe they went to Starbucks.


She also made a crown for Neil to wear :)
This date was not only to reinforce the Daddy-Daughter bond, but to also teach her how a young man should treat her on a date.  I cant wait for Neil and Haven to tell me all about it!!

2 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Great job! Teaching and enjoying! I love you, Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

How very precious!! She will never forget her first date. Neil is such a great daddy, Did he wear the crown to Starbucks??? So sweet! ILY!