Thursday, December 13, 2012

Havens "Gingerbread" house

The day after we got back from Disneyland Havens class had planned to make their gingerbread houses.  Haven technically wasnt supposed to be at school because she was on independent study from us being gone, but I still wanted her to do the activity so we went to school just for it.

We met her class in the MPR and they had everything all set up.  Each child was supposed to have a parent or someone there to help them.

We got our spot and went to work.  I say gingerbread in quotes because its not gingerbread .:sigh:.  They use an old milk carton as the from and then we use frosting to stick graham crackers to the sides.  Next Haven got to decorate it after we did another layer of frosting.

H and me
The supplies



All finished :)

Its fun and oh so tasty, even if its not gingerbread.  :)

2 comments:

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Great job, Haven!!! I bet it did taste really good! What's the Christmas season without a Gingerbread house anyway...ILY!

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Way to go Haven! Love Holiday activities!! I love you, Dad