Friday -We got to pick them up at the airport and my kids were so excited to be there and watch them come through the doors. We took them to my sisters because that is where they stay. We all hung out (Neil had even taken off work) and just were so glad to be together.
Saturday - I dont recall just what we did, but Im sure swimming was involved and lots of family time. Oh and a movie that night with my mom and Kaleigh - Snow White and the Huntsmen.
Sunday - We went to church. I had to go to work that day so I missed out on some special time. But it had to be done.
Monday - My dad took J to go visit a friend and my mom took all the girls to get their toes done. That night we had dinner at Ruths Chris. Yummmy!! Our good family friends joined us as well. Fun times!!
Tuesday - My dad took J and Ali golfing while my mom, sis, Kaleigh, Haven and I went shopping.
Wednesday - 4th of July! Enough said :)
Thursday - We all got to go out on my sisters boat. Fun stuff. This was the kids first time out on a boat and in a lake. They loved it and were not afraid one bit. Perfect! That night we had dinner at Lunas. Another yummy spot!
Friday - We had breakfast at Sandys. Then Neil, my dad, bro in law and bro in laws dad went golfing. The kids and I swam at Katies with the rest of the gang. That night was time to say goodbye. It always goes too fast!! But they headed out early in the morning....











2 comments:
Super job putting putting it all togeter! Felt like I was there- oh, I was! I love you, Dad
Your dad is a hoot!! Such sweet times, my Chickie! What wonderful memories to live on til next time!
ILY!!
Post a Comment