Saturday, July 14, 2012

Beat the Heat

Thats what the kids and I decided to do yesterday.  It just gets so tiring when the temps are so high for so long.  Not to mention the lows being in the 70s.  Ugh!

The great thing about California is relief is just a few hours away.  So I loaded the kids up and headed to Gilroy, where the high was only 85 and the lows were in the mid 50s.  Whew!

We spent the day at Gilroy Gardens.  We did some of the rides that we didnt get a chance to do last time and also rode some of our favorites.  The best part was that it wasnt very busy so we even got to ride multiple times with out getting off.
The carousel was the first ride.  We rode twice.
J was happy, I promise ;)




Last time we rode the 50s style car, this time we did the 20s style.



I cant believe they wanted to play on the play structure, but they did.
Gotta end the day with a treat :)


1 comment:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Coastal weather- love it and you! Dad