Sunday, July 15, 2012

Box Seats

One of the great things about Citi is Neil is occasionally invited to attend a Giants game in the Box Seats.  And most often than not, I get to attend too.  What fun!

Of course this time around was a little awkward.  I knew the forecast in SF was supposed to be pretty chilly.  Meanwhile in Clovis, I was dying of heat stroke at our 97 degrees.  So as much as I wanted to put on a hoodie and jeans and boots, I couldnt make myself do it.  I did pull on jeans but wore sandals and a holy sweater.  Needless to say, I was pretty freezing.  Thankfully we did get some blankets and once we closed the door it helped with the cool air breeze through.


It was fun.  Always nice to hang out in the suite and eat yummy food and talk with interesting people.  And the Giants won.  A nice plus :)

2 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Great to be a Giant. I love you,
Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Now that's the way to go to a ball game...got to love those box seats! ILY!