Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Really???

Is it February already??  I cant believe it!  and not just February, but almost mid-February!  Yikes!

Anyways....we are deep in the throws of party planning for Js upcoming birthday.  He will finally get his Pump-It-Up party that he has been wanting for forever :)

Beyond that we are still dealing with the Transitional Kinder stuff.  I pre-registered Haven at her preschool as well as Im going to have to go to Js school to get a kinder packet just in case they do decide to have one at the public school.  Ugh....itd be nice to just know.  But alas, that is not to be....

Had lunch with a dear friend today, such a nice treat.  And Monday night got together with some girls I havent hung out with in awhile....those girls sure are a hoot and fun times always abound when with them :)

Well, thats about it for now...we have life group tonight so that means I should be cleaning....away I go!

1 comment:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Spring will be here soon! I love you, Dad