Sunday, February 12, 2012

Justus Birthday & Party

Today, Justus turned 6!  What a great day!!  I was reading Beth Moores Blog over at http://blog.lproof.org/ and her current post is on Remember and Never Forget.  Always on Js birthday Neil and I talk about the rocky start J had and how thankful we are to our family and friends who stood around us and most importantly God who carried us through.  So as I Remember and Never Forget, Im going to be doing some blog posts on those times....but until then, Im celebrating what is (instead of what couldve been)...which is a healthy boy that had a GREAT time at his Pump It Up party!

Had to open a few presents at home first

Add caption

At Pump It Up - waiting for his friends

Watching the safety video

Down the big slide

Getting ready to Joust
All our Friends

Birthday Boy cupcake

Party cupcakes

Friends

More friends

Presents!

Birthday Kid!

Big 6 Year Old

Add caption


Yum!

Yum

What a fun Party!  Thanks to all our Family and Friends who made it out!!!!

1 comment:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Great pics and what a fun time! I love you, Dad