Friday, December 2, 2011

Trim the Tree

While most people were sitting around socializing with their family or going for "one more" piece of pie on Thanksgiving evening, my family was busy Trimming the Tree.

We did out with the old (fall) and in with the new (Christmas) decor. Then it was onto the main event!

Neil was so great to get out our tree and set it up. He also has the job of putting the angel waaaaayyy on top of the tree.
The kids were busy running around while I was rummaging through the ornaments and sorting everything out.

Once I got the red beads on the kids started decorating.

I love it when they do because all their ornaments are in a 12"x12" area of where they can reach.

After they were done, I rearranged to make things more even.
Then we admired our work :)

3 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Great memories! I love you,Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Looks beautiful! All ready for Santa's presents!!

Tammy said...

I remember my mom rearranging ornaments too! So fun.