Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Neighborhood Thrift

Our lifegroup signed up to help at Neighborhood Thrift (NT).  NT is the store that our church partners with.  At Christmas time we as church goers donate new toys etc to NT.  NT then sells them at a discount to the public.  It is a fantastic way to give the shoppers a way to purchase toys that they would not otherwise be able to afford.

Part of our group helped out in the Cafe doing crafts with the kids.  I was not there so I did not get pics of that, however that is where my children and husband were.

I was in the store part.  Karle and I made a great team, gift wrapping extraordinaires!  We rocked the free gift wrapping that was offered.  We also had help with our tape.  One of our other members was our tape giver outer.
Karle and me
Our tape helper
Others helped by taking money and bagging items.  It really was fun.  
Bag guy and money people


2 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Uniquely qualified and very talented- it is good to give! I love you, Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

What a great way to give to others and show the love of Christ!! A servant's heart you have, Kelly Bells! ILY!