At our house, we dont mind being silly!
Here the kids were making mustaches and beards out of their cheerios one morning.


I thought this was more cute than silly, but Justus made a bunch of paper items for Haven. He made her a pilgrim hat, a tunic and this super cute scarf. What was even cuter was that he had very particular ideas about how it should fit on her. Haven thought it was great!



The other afternoon, I walked in to get Haven after quiet time and this was how I found her. The first thought that came to my mind was the picture of the wicked witch who was hit with Dorothy's house on the Wizard of Oz. Seeing her dressed up feet and her face covered with her blanket - it was too cute! Also, I am in no way referring to my daughter as a wicked witch ;)
1 comment:
They will always remember fun times. I love you,Dad
Post a Comment