Justus school has a fundraiser that has parents pay for their kids to be dropped off at the school in their PJs with a sleeping bag and pillow. Then they are fed pizza, popcorn with M&Ms and they can buy treats while watching a movie. When Justus heard the movie was CARS 2, he was so excited to go and kept asking if he could.
So of course I said yes, and of course I did not drop him off, but I stayed the whole time to keep an eye on him and his friends.
It really was a cute time. The kids that were there from his class all know me so they would come up and say "Hi, Mrs Pettit" and some would ask me to help them if they needed help opening their snacks.
Fun stuff!
1 comment:
It is good to know all the kids! l love you, Dad
Post a Comment