Our weekend was more like a very extended time of fun because Neil took off the Friday before and the is off the Tuesday after. So even though the kids still have school, its been nice to have Neil around.
Friday I did work most of all the day but Neil took the kids swimming at my sisters house.
Saturday was such a lazy day. Neil mowed the yard. I slept lots. Then we got to go visit some friends for dinner. We spent some time swimming and then had a super yummy, very relaxed, back yard dinner.
Sunday we went to church and then after quiet time we went to visit Neils parents and share a meal with them. Papa got a new grill so he made us some yummy burgers on it. Cant have Labor Day with out grilled burgers.
Today is Monday and I did get up early and run with friend Brooke 3 miles. Then it was back to Katies to swim then home and now a relaxing evening with the kiddos.
Tomorrow Neil is off and both kids have school so we will see what fun things we can come up with to do :)
1 comment:
Sounds relaxing- it rained here, so it was tv and the sofa. I love you, Dad
Post a Comment