Justus, after emptying his piggy bank to buy a stuffed Angry Bird, has decided he wants to make some money. So he asked Neil about ways to do that and Neil explained that he would have to do things around the house to help me out. Justus first response was to list off things he already did but we quickly informed him it had to be above and beyond what was expected of him on a regular basis.
I decided the best place to start was the baseboards. It could easily be sectioned off into rooms as to not be overwhelming. It was something Haven could do also. It was something I never do and it was at their level and I wouldnt need to worry about them breaking anything :)
So for $.50 a room they cleaned baseboards.
Justus also pulls the trash cans up from the curb at $.25 a can.
1 comment:
Those kiddos are on their way! I love you, Dad
Post a Comment