Friday, June 10, 2011

J preschool graduation

Today was Justus last day of Preschool! At his school they dont do a formal graduation but they do have a graduation celebration.

We got there and had prayer - which I LOVE about a Christian school.
Then we went outside to have some cake & punch - yummy!

We went back inside for the kids to show some of what they learned.

We saw them do their American Flag salute as well as the Bible salute - another great perk to a Christian school

They did some songs for us

Then they each received their Preschool completion certificate. Afterward Mrs Tracye presented the Preschool Class of 2011. So cute!


Pictures with the teachers - Mrs Tracye and Mrs Sharon!


So proud of Justus!

1 comment:

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

What a neat pre-school. Loved the chapel they had and I got to go to when I was there for Mother's day. So glad Justus was a student there. Very positive experience early in his academic life!
Love you!!