Good Friend Whitney put it best in her blog post here:
http://whitneyfrank.blogspot.com/2011/06/not-that-im-complaining.html
But Im of the same mindset. Usually by June swimming is a regular activity and shorts are the norm. However, not this June. Last night I donned my Uggs and sweatshirt for a graduation party. Crazy!
On a happy note - today was very lovely and our church had our annual baptism service at Woodward Park. It was a nice change of pace as we were all casual and watched those who were being baptized freeze in the pool of water they were being dunked in. Afterwards we spent some "family" time, as The Well puts it, hanging out eating a hot dog lunch with all of our Clovis campus attendees. The kids had a great time and Neil and I got to relax just a little bit ;)
We, as a Pettit family, have been doing all sorts of crazy stuff to stay occupied. Here is a picture from the other day depicting Justus and my silliness.
2 comments:
Good to be silly every now and then!! Hey, weather here has been crazy too. 100 degrees...when does that happen in Jun in Bama!!!
A sign of the times????
I love you!!!
Love it all! I love you, Dad
Post a Comment