While in Alabama for 5 weeks, we went every week day with my mom to the doctor. Her doctor is an hour away. So each day we drove an hour there, went to the food court to have lunch. Sometimes we had to wait on my mom but mostly her appointment was finished by the time we were done eating. Then we drove the hour back home.
Haven watched lots of movies on my phone and I do believe she can quote much of the movie from Bambi, Lady and the Tramp and Beauty and the Beast.
When we got home Haven would go for quiet time and I would go for a run around my parents neighborhood while my mom rested inside.
In the mornings, Haven would play while my mom and I drank coffee and chatted.
Toward the end, Haven and I didnt go with my mom every day. The days were nice so we would stay home and play outside. My parents have deer that frequently walk by their house so we would look for deer tracks and do other fun stuff outside.
1 comment:
Welcome to civilized wilderness close to Walmart! Many deer and much fun!
Post a Comment