Friday, March 11, 2011

Justus Birthday Celebration

While I was gone, Neil and Justus got to celebrate Js 5 year old birthday.

We were blessed to have some friends offer to have a mini party for J. So Neil and Justus headed to Mrs Ashleys house and friends Reece, Merrick, Keegan and Josiah helped Justus celebrate.

Ashley cooked them dinner and Neil brought the cake.



Presents were opened.

There was a little bit of Pinata action (thanks to Gigi) and a whole lot of boy fun!


Then on Js actual birthday Gigi, Papa and Neil took Justus to Johns Incredible Pizza for some incredible birthday fun!

And as Neil said, Justus is officially a "hand-full!"

3 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Five - next college! Time goes by! I love you, Grand dad

Nancy said...

What a big boy!
I know you are happy to be home with him & I am so thankful your Mom is doing good!!
What a cool cake!

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

So hard to believe he is 5 already!! Guess we'll have to quit blinking...