Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patricks day 2011

Haven woke up this morning with St. Paddys on her mind!

We love GREEN!
I love when we get to get together with friends and celebrate. Today was a day just for that!

Mrs. Ashley hosted us this year as we celebrated St. Patricks. We had many friends and it was so fun to see everyone in their green.

We made rainbow cupcakes to eat after lunch.

Ate our green lunch. Ashley did a great job - the kids had rolled sandwiches using spinach wraps, cucumbers, grapes and veggie straws. The adults had split pea soup. And since Ashley is such an amazing cook, her split pea soup had everyone wanting more!

Rainbow cupcakes for dessert



And fun times playing with our friends!



4 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

First, I LOVE the picture of you all in your green. Second, I totally want to make those cupcakes! I've seen a cake recipe for that before - did you just do the same thing but in a muffin tin? Very impressive!

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

What a fun time! Love all the pics.
I love you,
Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Yay for St Patricks Day!!
Looks like a lot of fun was had by all! Love you!!

Nancy said...

Kelly! You look so pretty in the pic's!!
Yay for St. Patrick's Day & lots of fun with friends!!