Friday, September 3, 2010

The Story of the Jeep

Neil got a new Jeep the other day. I say Neil, because really, its all for Neil. Dont get me wrong. I have love for the Jeep, but its really his baby.

When we started dating Neil had just bought a brand new Jeep. He was out in the work force, starting his career and he had made his first big purchase. A shiny black, brand new Jeep with all the extras. I have to say, its always nice to date someone with a cool car ;)

Also, earlier in his college career he had owned a Jeep (a black one) but ended up having to sell it.

And the Jeep love really goes back to when Neil was in 8th grade. He was in an accountability group with some guys a few grades up and when one of them got his license he got a Jeep. He would take Neil around in it and Neil was in love.

Ok, so back to the Jeep Neil had when we started dating. Well, if you know our story at all you know that soon after we were married (like the next month) we were pregnant. Which meant we now needed a family car. I did not enter our marriage with a family car and the Jeep def wasnt gonna be it. So the Jeep got sold to make way for family.

Now, 5+ years later, Neil finally gets the car of his dreams. He is in Heaven!!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Fun! Congrats on your new baby Neil. :)

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Good looking Jeep, I love you, Dad