But I just have so much to do and I dont feel really caught up with what needed to be done already. I know I will get there. Im not one to really stress, but overwhelmed is just where Ive been lately.
Cant I just snap my fingers and have it all done? House cleaned, papers organized, meals planned and then more time to connect and get new relationships started and old ones refreshed.
Instead I have a dirty house, left overs that will have to do, papers shoved all over and barely enough time to think.
Oh well, and this too shall pass! Keep smiling and push through....Ill get there!
2 comments:
The Lord is faithfull, even though we feel over whelmed. He will give us what we need. I love you, Dad
Some days are just that way. Tomorrow will be better! God is faithful!! Love you!
Post a Comment