Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wild Water Adventures

This year we got season passes to Wild Water. I wasnt really sure how the kids would take to it. Justus can be a little cautious and Haven, tho not nearly as cautions, is not as sure of herself in the water. We usually go straight after swim lessons, so that gives Haven some extra encouragement. I thought it would be good for them also as we are planning a trip to Disneyland in the fall. I wanted to help Justus be more comfortable to go on rides and such. And I am so glad I did get the passes, cause they LOVE going! Justus is doing so good in his swimming and Haven is very comfortable and loves the water slides. We have only gone twice but I plan to keep going at least once a week. Here are some pictures from when we took a break and ate lunch.

2 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Good thinking,they will remember fun times.

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

So much fun for the kiddos. Love it!!
Love you!