Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Gymnastics

Haven started gymnastics today. When we first were signing her up she told me she didnt want to go. But then when I actually took her to watch a class she was all over it and couldnt wait to start. So today was week one.

There are only 2 other kids in her class so that works out well since she really has no idea of how to do anything. Kaleigh came with me today which was super helpful. The lesson is 45 minutes long and Justus and Sawyer have to just hang out while she does her thing. Both kids were good, which was nice.

I didnt get very many pics beacuse:
a) youre not supposed to have flash photography
b) I had to watch Sawyer and make sure he didnt fall off the bleachers

Here are the few I did happen to capture. Hopefully when Justus starts school Ill be able to get a few better ones.






2 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Go Haven. I love you, Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

AHHHHH.....A star in the making!!!