Let me introduce you to my son, Justus. He is 4.

He has quite a good head on his shoulders because he has a job - he works at Citibank,
and he also has a wife - Hannah.Now Hannah is not necessarily in the loop about this, but they also have ten kids, already prenamed (I cant remember the names, but I think they are very much like the ones from Dinosaur Train cartoon).
He has already told me everything about his wedding. They will sing silly songs and play knock knock jokes. Hannah is a Princess and he is a Prince Charming and when talked to about the importance of marrying a girl who loves Jesus, Justus promptly and seriously replied "Hannah loves Jesus." Like, didnt you know Mom? It is a matter of fact!
Well, I have to say, I am happy with his life choices ;)

8 comments:
Great pic of Justus!! Did you take that with your Nikon?
I was gonna say the same thing- awesome picture of Justus!! And what a beautiful, God-fearing wife he has! ; )
Love it! ;)
The first pic of Justus is courtesy of Whitney Frank Photography. And yes, its with a Nikon!
http://www.whitneyfrankphotography.com/
Creative and cute
I think I will agree with you Kelly, he has made some really good life choices! Amazing little guy and a really good pic of him to boot!
Love you!
Thanks for the plug...;)
Such a love! Dinosaur Train is a big hit at our house, too. He is precious, Kelly! You are going to be a busy grandmother!
Post a Comment