Day 2 - I am just so impressed with Haven. On this day, we still kept close to home and I gave her lots of juice. She did a good job putting her poops in the toilet. You could tell she wasnt quite sure at first, but she kept at it and was so proud of herself at the end. She only had a small pee accident when I put her in a time out and then again at the end of lunch. Overall, Im so impressed and think she is doing amazing.
Day 3 - I had some errands to run so I didnt give her any juice, just her water as normal. She didnt have any accidents and we went to Costco, Savemart and the flooring store, oh and swim lessons. This girl is doing GREAT!!
2 comments:
Kelly, that is amazing -both of you are going at it great. I love you, Dad
How wonderful!! "Diapers" your days are numbered!!!
Way to go!
Post a Comment