Justus has been asking about colors lately. What does red and blue make? What does green and yellow make? and so on. Of course some of his combinations make nothing to great, but I thought it was time for him to see for himself. So we got out the food coloring and let him play. Haven also got in on it (I just didnt get any pics of her).
4 comments:
Such a cutie! And a GREAT teaching moment in his life!
Good job, Kelly Bells!!!
I love you...
What a smart little guy! And great idea with the food coloring. Does he start kindergarten in the fall? Noooo...not yet, is it? Christian starts in '12
Great idea! We have painted one hand one color, the other hand another color then squished them together to make new colors... your idea is much cleaner ;)
When we did that though, we made a handprint rainbow of all the primary, than mixed colors... which was pretty cool.
Good idea for the both you and Haven got a head start. I love you, Dad
Post a Comment