Ive decided that Christmas cards are not going to happen this year. Just to much else to do. I dont think our kids are getting a single present from Neil and me this year - oh, dont worry to much tho, between Gigi and Papa and Grammy and Grandad they will have more than enough. Oh, and not to mention from others like Aunts and Uncles and other unrelateds that love my children. But it just seems that Wow, time has gone.
I didnt even have time to search out an outfit for Neils work Christmas party. But thanks to friend Jo-linda, I will look rockin! Seriously, I called her with 20 minutes to spare and she so unselfishly shared her closet with me. Gotta love friends like that!! :)
3 comments:
Last year for Colson's birthday, he didn't get anything from us. Did he even notice? No! And we're barely going to get Christmas cards out in time for Christmas. Life will go on, won't it? :) Good for you for not stressing over that stuff.
Sounds good
Anytime girl! Glad you thought of me!
Post a Comment