Friday, December 11, 2009

Toddler Christmas Party

This year, I had grand ideas to throw a huge party for all the little ones I know. I was all ready to have fun stations and cute decorations that would be sure to be super magical for all the little eyes. But - no dice! To busy, all my resources were drained. However, there is always room for some friends, hot cider and a little cookie decorating.





I patterned this simple get together after my Halloween party. Friends come in, play, cut out cookie shapes to be decorated later, play some games (this time I added in the reading of the Christmas story with visual aids from the kids Little People nativity set) (oh, and we sung a few Christmas songs), then lunch, then decorate the cookies, eat a cookie, go home happy!





So thats what we did. Simple but fun. Always good memories, even if not as elaborate as I envisioned.

2 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

A great idea!

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

That is sooooo neat Kelly! What fun!! You are such a blessing!
Love you!