Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Haven!


I love birthdays. They are such milestones!!!! Having Haven turn 2 just solidifies for me that babies are no part of my life. Which, those who know me well know, makes me very happy. I love this stage. I love going to the park, the pumpkin patch, the fair all the fun places you can go and not needing a stroller, not needing a booster seat, not needing anything special. Just fun times with my kids. And even recently, my whole feeding schedule is starting to disappear. It seems that I can wait til noon thirty to feed my kids lunch and its no problem. I really think Haven could go without a nap. But of course, Mommy needs nap time, so it continues.

Havens milestones: Ummm...so many where do I start. She talks very well, she knows her letters, numbers and shapes. She can count up to at least 10. She is very opinionated especially when it comes to her clothes and shoes. The other day it took us an additional 15+ min to get out of the house cause she didnt want to wear her jacket. Crazy! But even with the fits and all that, this sure is fun for me! I love it and I love my little girl!!

I think I could start potty training her right now, but Im not ready. She tells me when she poops and loves to sit on the toilet. Wow! Im so glad its looking so promising!!

What a big girl! Happy 2nd Birthday Haven!!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Happy, happy day to Haven! Much Love!!!

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Much love to Haven!
I love you,
Grand Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Awwwww, our sweet Haven is 2. Yes, a milestone. One of many to come. Happy Birthday little sweetheart! We love you tooooo much!

Megan said...

Happy BIRTHDAY pretty girl! Loving watching you as you're a step ahead of me in parenting!