The last few weeks have been crazy busy. With Justus in preschool and his extra activities, time seems to fly by.
Tuesday we had his Silly day parade at School. He got to wear his costume to school. Then they all paraded around campus. It was cute, but a very windy day. All the parents were out there watching. Cute stuff.
Thursday was Parent Teacher conferences. Justus got good reviews. The only concern the teacher had was he is still learning to share well with others and not grabbing and all that. And even she said it wasnt horrible, just still an area to keep working on. Which, I do know this about him. Maybe cause Im his mom and I make him share with Haven, theres never much of a fight or struggle. Oh well, we will keep working on it. All the other areas he met or exceeded expectations. I did find out that when he is small motor skills he shows left hand preference. That was a new one for me. She also showed us how well he could write his name. I was pretty impressed. She had saved a paper he wrote his name on during art time and it was totally unsolicited. Very good for his age level.
Saturday - Halloween - we had a crazy schedule. He had is last soccer game at 9am. But before that Neil took him to a Mens breakfast at our church to meet our new Pastor-elect. Our church still needs to vote on him and he still has to agree to come, but it all looks very positive. So that morning I had to get J from church at 8:30 to take him to his game. Then it was home for about 30 min then back up to the pizza place for a Soccer party at 11. We had pizza and had cupcakes. They didnt get trophies but got bibles. I actually think this was a great idea, cause realistically, I would not have kept the trophy but the bible, for sure we will keep it. After the party it was home for naps/quiet time, then time to get ready to Trick-or-Treat with our friends. Before our friends came over I did go get the kids and Neil some 50 cent corn dogs from Sonic. Yummy! Then it was off to Trick-or-Treat and a block party.
So busy!! But oh so fun!!
2 comments:
It will be interesting to see if Justus ends up being a lefty.
I love you,
Dad
These really are busy times for your little family! I'm still amazed at our J-man! Boys are soooo different from little girls. Precious little ones and precious times!!
Post a Comment