Monday, July 20, 2009

oh no she didnt!

But yes, she did. Haven climbed out of her pack n play while in baby jail - ie timeout. We were waiting for Neil to come home but had started to eat dinner when Haven acted inappropriately and needed correction. So off to Baby jail she went. Then just moments later her cries became increasingly louder. I thought to myself surely Neil isnt home and went in to see her....nope as I was walking down the hall to see there she was. Then when I took her and put her back in her pack n play she immediately hiked her leg up to climb out again. But no way - that wasnt gonna fly. I quickly told her NO and put her back and told her to stay there. Thankfully she stayed, but my goodness, now Im really gonna have to be on top of it! Justus never even attempted to climb out of anything. This was definitely a first for me!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I am so right there with you, let me tell you! Claire can do the same thing! I now make her sit in a chair in her room... not the best of options.

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Kelly,
She's her mother's daughter!! LOL
God has a sense of humor. ;-)
Love to you!