Friday, July 31, 2009

Campout Family Night

It was a cool, starry night, perfect for a camp out. We donned our backpacks and found our way to the campsite with the help of Justus' Paw Pilot (courtesy of Oso from Disney).


We ate burgers grilled out and baked beans from a cup around our campfire










We sang campfire songs and went on a hunt for bugs. Justus and Haven did a good job finding bugs and putting them in their bug catcher.

We ended our night with Smores...is there any other way to end a camp out night??




Fun AND yummy!!






4 comments:

Nancy said...

Great family night, Kelly! So cute!

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Very creative and how wonderful- I wish I was there. Looks like the most fun.
I love you,
Dad

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Now that is my kind of camping, Kelly! How fun and wonderful family memories!!
Love to you!

kaleigh said...

that looks so much fun!