Haven woke up last night at midnight and puked all over. Luckily Neil happened to hear her and went in to investigate. She was sitting all in it so Neil got her out. She wasnt crying or anything. But she was so nasty smelling. So I took her and gave her a bath. Then of course I had to stay up with her to watch her. She proceeded to be sick for the next 2 hours, letting me know every 10-15 mins, if you catch my drift. Then finally around 2am she fell asleep out in the living room. I moved her to her crib about 3am where she puked once more and then fell back asleep. Poor thing, she was such a trooper tho. Then this morning I got her up she was doing better and I started her on Pedialite. Then after nap she had a 102 fever. Poor girl. But she is looking up. Still on Pedialite, but not puking. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Here are some pics from today. She was so mellow all day, you could tell she was icky, sicky. And, for the record, this is the first time shes been sick like this.
2 comments:
Okay, something's going around...Colson was sick last night, too, several times. His first time with stomach flu as well. Our poor kids! No fever for him, though. Another mom from church was also up with her daughter last night.
It breaks your heart when these little ones are to sick to even play. Your dad and I will be lifting Haven, and all of you in prayer!!
Post a Comment