Friday, May 22, 2009

Could it be?? And bad Mommy moments




Could it be that Justus is now getting sick? Here he is on the couch this morning. He didnt eat breakfast - which is not my son - he laid around all morning. He spoke hardly at all unless it was a whine/cry. No happy noises, no laughter. So sad.
Then I realized that when I put sunscreen on Haven yesterday, I missed parts of her shoulders and neck. And we spent all morning at the pool. Poor thing - now she has sunburn. To top it off, she is cutting a molar. Misery!


3 comments:

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Being a mommy is the hardest job in the world!! Just know that we've all been there. We will be lifting you in prayer, our sweet little ones and Neil too.
Bless you...

Megan said...

I was just thinking about and praying for you and Neil this morning- now I know why. I'm sorry Kelly! xoxo

Whitney said...

Oh! I am so sorry! Poor babies!