But first, Saturday. Haven and I made our traditional rainbow cupcakes. This was unfortunate because Im pretty sure I ate 90% of them. Im not even sure J ate one.
The next day the kids woke up to the coins scattered on the ground, Lucky Charms for breakfast, the big Leprechaun hats and green milk. I will definitely have to change this for next year because they totally remembered that I did the same thing last year. Ugghhh....maybe Ill have to join pinterest to get some fresh ideas ;)
They did the scavenger hunt but were not at all excited about their treasure of bubbles (which happened to be something I already had - def lack of planning on my behalf). Again, another thing I need to be better prepared for next year. I think they need to do separate hunts next year.
Then we had Serve Dei for church that day, which meant our Life Group planned an activity to serve the community We did a park day themed around St. Pattys day. It was fun but a lot of work.
Straight from there I had an Arbonne party, then Neil and I had our Growing Kids Gods Way class, so like I said, a SUPER busy day for us.
1 comment:
Busy days!!! Love the treasure hunt you have for the kids! Great fun!! ILY!!
Post a Comment