Or should I say, in the plane again. The kids and I took off to go visit my parents in Alabama on a Thursday (3.21) and were going to be gone 2 weeks. I had a list of things to do as my parents arent planning on staying in Alabama much longer. Their plans are to move here to CA so I wanted to get at least one last trip in and hit those spots I thought my kids might enjoy that they were previously to young to experience.
 |
| Breakfast |
 |
| Breakfast was in the Airpot - thank goodness for Sbux oatmeal |
They were great in the airplane. One layover in Dallas.
Almost 4 hours to kill in Dallas.....ride the Skylink as much as possible!
My kids are great travelers! We arrived without a hitch :)
1 comment:
It all went by too quickly!! So loved having you and the kids...the house is just too quiet!! ILY!
Post a Comment