Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving crafts

It has been so nice to be on break.  The kids and I have slept in (well, ok, just I have slept in)  had many playdates with friends we dont always get to see because everyone is in school, and have done some "fallish" things to help us get ready for our Thankful season.

At school Justus got to do a wreath that he labeled each wreath with what he was thankful for.  Then because I am a room mom, I got to bring one home for Haven to do.
Js Wreath
Hs Wreath

Then we went on a hunt for leaves.  We painted the leaves then made a collage out of them, which I framed.


Today we made sugar cookies in the shape of a Turkey via our hands.  Then when Neil was home we decorated them and had them as a yummy after dinner treat.





No comments: