Friday, June 8, 2012

Havens Big Day

Yesterday was Havens time to shine.  Her preschool held a Celebration and she got to go up on stage and sing.  Haven is such a performer.  Unfortunately I had to miss because J had a BBQ that I chaperoned.  But Neil, Gigi and Papa got to go support our Beautiful Girl.  And trust me, Neil did a great job videoing so I could see it all!



Performing
 Haven sang and then they went back to the classroom to pass out the rest of the work the teachers had.  The teachers also gave the kids a gift.
Classroom
 Then it was onto the lawn for some cake and punch.

With her teachers Mrs. Bren and Mrs. Karen
 Justus picked out some flowers to give to Haven.  So sweet!
 Our family celebrated by getting some pizza.
Proud of our Girl!!

2 comments:

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

Special milestones in our Little Miss's life (and yours too)! ILY!!

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

Go Haven Lytelle! I love you, Dad