For Fathers Day Neil wanted to go to Wild Water Adventures to beat the 108 degree heat we were having. So he and the kids headed out while I went to church to serve. After church I headed out to meet them. It was a fun time, playing in the water and going down the slides. Both kids are big enough and can swim very well so we dont have to stay in the kiddie area the whole time which is nice.
After WWA we headed home for a little rest and then BBQ with Rog and Gail.
Other than me running Neils Jeep into the side of the garage on accident (scratching the Jeep and the side of the house....oops), Im pretty sure Neil had a great Fathers day!
 |
| 3 generations of Pettit men |
 |
| Neils cards |
1 comment:
Great day! I love you, dad
Post a Comment