Saturday, July 16, 2011

Storyland & Playland

Since the weather had cooled off just a bit, I thought it would be nice to use the Groupon and head to Storyland and Playland. We met up with Whitney and the girls and had a great time!

Hannah really wanted to do the roller coaster first but being the sweet girl she is, she conceded to Havens request to start at the carousel. So thats where we started.

Then on to the roller coaster. It was so cute - Hannah and Justus rode just about every ride together that they could.


We hit up a few more rides. Haven and Claire are just as cute. I love their little friendship!





The kids really wanted to do the Pirate boats so Whitney and I got our workout paddling each kid separately around the lake.

Took time for a picnic lunch.

Then onto Storyland.



Gotta take a pic on the Throne.

The playground area is always a hit.


Fun stuff!

2 comments:

Dad/Grand Dad in Bama said...

The kiddos are having a great time. It is fun to see the pics and your comments. I love you, Dad

Ann-Marie said...

Adorable! I am so glad we have Playland and Storyland here.