Whenever my mom comes for a visit she always treats us girls to a pedicure. It is my mom, myself, my sis and two nieces - Kaleigh and Ali- that go.
This time, I felt Haven could come with us for a polish only trip. She really enjoys having her nails done at home so I knew she would at least be able to sit still for a little polish change.



Well, when we got there, they sat us all in our own chair with foot bath including Haven - all in a row. When Haven saw that all the big girls were getting bubbles in their foot bath, she wanted some too.
Thankfully my mom didnt mind paying for a pedicure for a 3 year old, so Haven indeed got a pedi and not only that, but a mani too (with sparkles!). My this girl....spoiled indeed!


So she did great sitting there like a little princess being taken care of. :)
Pics of Haven

Thanks Mom!
1 comment:
Love it- happy all had a wonderful time. I love you, Dad
Post a Comment